ECHO FRIENDLY REFRIGERANTS

hai this govind ,iam here to know about the project work regarding refrigerants .

Replies

• white_hat
    white_hat
    Please be specific.
  • gohm
    gohm
    It looks like you might of had some trouble making your poll? Are you looking for characteristics that would lend to a good Eco-friendly refrigerant or information on existing types?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    what exactly do you want to know about ? about the manufacture of refrigerants ?(that is what your poll suggests to say )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Howdy! VoiCE is CrazyEngineers' blog on global latest news in engineering & technology read by thousands of techno-enthusiasts every day including decision makers, CEO, CTOs, Product Managers from all over...
Hello everyone, what is the career option in Agricultural Science and Technology Programme. Will it has good remuneration?
As GRE and TOEFL are the first steps towards your MS degree, LORs and SOPs comes next.. I did a project of my last year at some industry and I...
Hi CE group!! I just saw this community on the web and thought it would be great joining it where i could find some handy info for my s called...
Google recently announced the next version of Android: Android 4.1 called Jelly Bean. I've been wondering whether Google and Samsung will bring the Jelly Bean to Galaxy Note. I'm quite...