Ece projects

I want to know about some communication related project for disabled people apart from the blind stick and wheel chair .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aanamikaa
    I want to know about some communication related project for disabled people apart from the blind stick and wheel chair .
    How big do you want your project to be? Have you thought of any ideas on your own?
  • Aanamikaa
    Aanamikaa
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How big do you want your project to be? Have you thought of any ideas on your own?
    I don't want my project to be too big . The problem I'm facing is that the mentor under whom I'm working have already done these 2 projects with other students so I want some more ideas for the project that contribute to our society somehow .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The molecule conceiving the power to save one's life is now been considered having a potential use in storing energy. We are talking about water. A research team from the...
Engineers at IIT-Roorkee (IITR) are working on developing low-cost solar cells using solar cells. The pigment that naturally occurs in Jamun can be used as a cheaper photosensitizer for 'Dye...
A new but highly blooming field of green energy is harnessed by extracting biofuels from microalgae. Being an alternative to the liquid fossil fuels, this is making its own share...
With a billion plus active users, WhatsApp has become the de facto messenger for the world. The regular users of WhatsApp know that the conversion lists can quickly grow very...
Hang down your head, Human. Hang down your head in shame! Farewell to the Arctic | The Economist: Editor's Picks on acast