ECE Projects

Hi sir.Good evening.It's good to meet you again.I am working on a project named skin response meter(Galvanic skin response meter).sir could you please help me out in completing my project by suggesting any modifications to do.It will be helpful to me

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Elaborate the project ,what it does... how you wanna make it work and you will get better responses.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes modifications can be done,but what manner you want to extend and modify,. you can do one thing adding temperature sensing concept.or please post clearly such that suggestion will be in better manner..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With policy paralysis for almost 24 months . The government today jumped in with policies such as 51% in Multi brand Retail 100% in Single brand Retail with manufacturing in...
im an e&e student. i am interested in sound systems.I just want to know that which field will give me clear knowledge on sound system devices.e&e or e&c?please reply
I know that's a crazy question, but still I would like to know what CEans opine about this. If you believe that time travel will be possible someday, do you...
Is it necessary to provide family details like mothers name, fathers name, religion, fathers profession etc? Some of the students in my college have mentioned it.
hi CEan can anyone tell me which books should i prefer for DATA WAREHOUSING and DATA MINING except anahory murray ---------->DWH pang- ning Tan / vipin kumar/ michael steinvach ------>...