ECE PROJECTS

Hai Everyone,

I am B.E (ECE) final year student and searching for an embedded project which must be based on Fuzzy logic using Matlab or Labview software.Please can anyone help me to find the same...it's very urgent!!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Although there are washing machine available with fuzzy logic you can implement some project like that. 😀
  • Prajna
    Prajna
    Thanks godfather. . .
    Other than this. . .can anyone give me a list of projects based on fuzzy logic. . .
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Prajna
    Thanks godfather. . .
    Other than this. . .can anyone give me a list of projects based on fuzzy logic. . .
    Got a few:
    1. Pattern Recognition using FIDE (machine vision and image analysis)
    2. Multi-sensor data fusion using FIDE (smart air bags design)
    3. Real-time control of inverted pendulum
    4. Fuzzy controller of intelligent washing machine
    5. Fuzzy auto-focusing for a microscope on space shuttles
    6. Servo motor force control
    7. Reactor control
    8. Automobile transmission control
    9. Disk drive spindle servos
    10. Fuzzy automated manufacturing
    11. Glass melting furnace control
    12. Fuzzy air conditioner control
    Do say if you were able to implement them. 😀
  • Prajna
    Prajna
    Thnx Praveen. . .
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Prajna
    Thnx Praveen. . .
    Welcome... Do update us, which you are gonna take up... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Techno Trata 12 is a technical festival organized by SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada. "As technology advances, it reverses the characteristics of every situation again and again." With technology enabling...
Rithm 2k12 is a Youth festival conducted by Regency Institute of Technology Science. It sees the confluence of thoughts and ideas amongst more than 5000 young minds from India. Truly...
​Google Talk is the chat app that comes built-in to your Android, and it’s terribly under-used. You can use Google Talk not only to instant message people with other Android...
What is the basic difference between microprocessor and microcontroller? And if anyone have detail about it please give the link.
Today CEan-eternalthinker is celebrating his birthday, Wish you many many happy returns of the day ET. 🎉