EBay trading ... any idea ?

I have been waiting since long to start this thread. I want to know if anyone among is is trading on Ebay? I heard that its a very nice way of earning money while working from home.

Someone explain how it works and how to go for it!

Thank you ! ๐Ÿ˜

CrooK

CE Finance Rocks !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    about ebay

Ebay is an innovative concept that helps you sell stuff all over the world with the power of internet.

Ebay is a place for all those who wanted to start a low-cost business but did not know how. There are lot of people with good products but they do not know how to sell. You can help them by setting up an acution on ebay (its free). You get a commission on every sell and its an easy way of making money at home.

Of course, you will have to spend sometime on ebay get familier with the process. I think its worth a try.

Let me know if this answers your question. More ideas are always welcome ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No more replies to this thread? Do we have anyone on CE who's been trading on Ebay?

Please do share your experience.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi people I gonna learn JAVA in my vacations....can anyone suggest which is the best book for JAVA??
For anybody who exactly don't know about GRE What is the GRE and how is it structured? The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test is a multiple-choice admission test for...
TT- Table tennis... Our Biggi's one of the favourate game... Some of my friends are good friends of biggi... They told me that, "he is not only a GOD admin......
I am re-introducing my-self upon advice of Biggie... Name: Pradeep Kumar Proffession : Engineer Work Place: Sigma Solutions, Hyderabad. Role in organization : Founder, MD and Mentor. Technical intrests: C,...
Hello CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ I'll trouble you - a little ๐Ÿ˜ Its now mandatory to enter your engineering trade while registering on the forums. Those who are already registered; please update...