Ebay for ideas

Hi Guys!

I just came across this website that let's you post ideas for free...its basically an ideas auction....i mean it can be a product or some kind of other ideas. They protect your ideas and all that and basically you get to choose the person who develops your ideas. I thought it was a great initiative - what do you say? Power to the ideators! 😁

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Interesting idea, although I would be vary wary about the ability to protect rights to the idea.
  • neilbh2009
    neilbh2009
    That was my concern too. However, I checked the terms and conditions and the copyright vests with the ideator. And I like the way they have just posted the ideas as a teaser...withholding the key details so that no one can steal them unceremoniously. I mailed them for more details and it seems once someone expresses interest they reveal the email id of the ideator and thenonwards the ideator and the developer can thrash it out between themselves.
  • neilbh2009
    neilbh2009
    the copyright stays with the person who posts the idea. It's stated clearly in the terms and conditions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me. Im designing a control system for a cubesat in single-axis. I have two torquers placed on the x & y axis of the cubesat. I want...
Hey, All my fellow Ceans, I am ROHAN here.😁 Guys I am a MECHANICAL ENGINEER, and a relatively new member to this forum. I hadnt introduced myself earlier, sorry for...
hi all, Can anyone give any institutes which offer distance education in Cryptography? PS: i googled but all the links are blocked in my organization and moreover my home internet...
a lot of practical knoledge bout automobiles,, so sum1 there to help me
It's certainly not unheard of for Nokia to take existing models in its lineup, tweak 'em with slightly improved hardware and software, and re-release them -- see the N85 /...