Easy to build electronic project

just a new member..please take care of me 😀
will anyone suggest an electronic project and can provide its circuit design..
and that is affordable..
please help me with this one..thank you...i'm lookin' forward..more power!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-#. CEans here would love to help with the problems you face while working on circuits. But providing ready-made stuff is out of scope of this community. We however encourage you to start working on the project and seek help whenever you need it. That way, you'll learn a lot about building electronic projects.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    what type of electronic circuit you want?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'd recommend searching for basic project idea on popular electronics websites like ElectronicsForYou. I guess they offer electronic circuit diagrams as well.
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    thank you sir big K...😀 sorry if I'm asking for the ready made one...If ever we encountered a problem regarding the construction of the project, I hope you will help us in the future..i'm grateful to this community😀
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    @ sir pikachu...well it is only a mini-project so it should be an easy to bulid and affordable...around 20 bucks...i'm thinking about a project that uses 555 timer since it was our topic for this semester...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    yuuki
    @ sir pikachu...well it is only a mini-project so it should be an easy to bulid and affordable...around 20 bucks...i'm thinking about a project that uses 555 timer since it was our topic for this semester...
    How does auto doorbell sounds like? Whenever some person comes and stand in front of your door, the door bell automatically rings.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yuuki
    [Prototype]
    How does auto doorbell sounds like? Whenever some person comes and stand in front of your door, the door bell automatically rings.
    It's really good that you are trying to make project by yourself. Get circuit diagrams try to understand its working and implement it on board.
    Project suggested by Prototype is good one why not give it a try?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    also you can try the circuit which counts the number of person entering.
  • mauli ganguli
    mauli ganguli
    you can try for the system which sense the traffic on road, and give signal according to it................
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    [Prototype]
    hmmm...it's not that bad...but I can see many disadvantages though...and how it will work? i mean...how it can detect people??is it by infrared?sensors?? :0
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    pikachu1994
    also you can try the circuit which counts the number of person entering.
    it just happened that our seniors propose that one last year...so we have to think another project..
    thank you😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yuuki
    hmmm...it's not that bad...but I can see many disadvantages though...and how it will work? i mean...how it can detect people??is it by infrared?sensors?? :0
    Yes using Infrared sensor you can detect and after that Ring the bell.
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    godfather
    Yes using Infrared sensor you can detect and after that Ring the bell.
    ahuh...it's a good idea on the first place...we should try this one..thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Columns are vertical members, For example: pillars. As far as beams are concerned. it is easy to represent the type of loads acting on them by means of free body...
What is the basic difference between electrical and electronics engineering? Is it based on voltages or there are other factors as well?
Why are the power system ratings designed as multiples of 11kV? The reason may be for similar calculations, but that doesn't sound logical. Could someone explain?
Nowadays we can see a lot of cases in the news, about road mishaps, especially of lorries, trucks and buses colliding with each other. but the problem is quite natural....
I heard that in heavy vehicle like buses and trucks, the compressor is coupled with the engine for air conditioner. But What about Cars? If its compressor is coupled with...