Easy help here friends

What are common fields of civil and mechanical engineering?๐Ÿ˜•

I'm a mechanical engineer student and my partner in one of my classes is a civil engineer student and we need 5 ideas of projects in which mechanical and civil engineers have to work together or need each other.

Replies

• emmawotson
    emmawotson
    heay dear you want the idea about the mechanical projects as like NCV etc then just try this site:::

i m sure that you will find the solution.
    good night
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi Jefferson,
    There are many projects like you can do something on bending of beams etc.
    The common areas include Strength of materials. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jefferson_007
    Jefferson_007
    Thank you guys very much for your help :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why in a series clipper diode circuit,during the forward biasing half cycle the voltage across the diode rises according to the input sinosuidal supply whereas in shunt type clipper diode...
Hey Guys i need some reference about 'SMS controlled moving robot'.give some reference to get a basic idea about this project.i am willing to work with this project. thanks!
I have seen phone scanners on the web, I am not interested in that, but it does fall around what I am interested in. I am sure it's possible to...
What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea,but you think it stinks?? How to explain him??
Try this human clock. Its amazing. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Click on the clock to see new look also.๐Ÿ˜