Earthquake Rocks Delhi: 5.7 Magnitude

Earthquake rocks Delhi and North India at IST 5.02 PM. The magnitude of the quake is about 5.7 on Richter Scale. The center of the quake is said to be located somewhere between India and Nepal Border. Tremors were felt across north India, including Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad.

This quake is surprising after a destroying quake rocked Japan. CEans from Delhi and North India - please keep us updated.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. I got the news too. 😔 Too bad.

Tweets from Delhi via NDTV here: NDTV.com: India, Business, Bollywood, Cricket, Video and Breaking News

Someone confirm if the tremors are still live or is it settled down?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's been reported everywhere that Earthquake of magnitude 6 has hit at India-Nepal border and the tremors were felt in Delhi.
    Earthquake was quite strong and people experienced furniture shakes in buildings.

Are these the after effects of Japan tragedy and Tsunami?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cean-ITCHAP is from Delhi Please post update buddy.
  • itchap
    itchap
    I would like to confirm that i didn't feel anything like this. Even i asked to my friends after reading this post but they also didn't feel anything like this. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Patty aka Raj87Verma88 is from Delhi. Patty, you reading this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am trying host my code in a hosting site www.my3gb.com My code is working fine with my pc but not when i hosted there....Look at this code......
I have always wondered what must be the procedure to get inside the Facebook Headquarters. Next to Google, Facebook has the most impressive office space and the employees there seem...
I thought of compiling all the various designations engineers get in IT companies, their meaning and the type of job engineers perform at various designations. I'm sure it would help...
Section - Mobile. IM for Nokia - Chat on the go This is one of the best messenger among all the messengers I have ever used. It is for all...
Please Help... Trying to login at the CE forum from my mobile but appears a message"network is timeout"!😔😡 I am able to browse full site but unable to login