Earth Innovation **Ravi**

small idea,but its implementation some what difficult
Just observe earth relation with electrical network because ever electrical network it's ground (-ve) connected to earth
one thing through the earth every network will connections is possible or not .so can you communicate every network through earth as transmission media
Here no need of providing external transmission media just conversion between earth and electrical network.
My doubt is generally by considering a small area of earth how it behave by fed with electricity
And also under earth everything is in liquid form so electricity in liquid is easy
So give any idea this leading becoming a big project.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Doesn't we have Ground Wave Propagation already?

You should clarify your post as its not easily understandable.
  • ravi sidhu
    ravi sidhu
    Sorry not on the earth ,i am asking through the earth?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the only disadvantageous block i find is the magnetised molten lava in the core of the earth any means of breaking through it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Security Researchers from FireEye have reported that a new Zero-day Java vulnerability is currently being exploited in a wild. The most of the recent Java run-time environments i.e., JRE 1.7x...
what are all the basics required to do final year project in dcs?????
My query is that i have to known only size and area of cable. for example area is 120 sq. m. and size is 120 m. then how i can...
I'm new to GE Cimplicity HMI. I'm trying to do it by myself. Is there anyone who could help me to understand the Cimplicity HMI. If someone had already worked...
i m looking for a good book of production technology which covers all the advance topic too with thorough details.......can any CEians help me out there..?