EAD: Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive by e-Cell IIT Kharagpur

Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Kharagpur in its quest for promoting entrepreneurship across the country is launching its path breaking initiative: 10 days 10 cities Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive. E-Cell is a student organization with the endeavour of fostering the spirit of entrepreneurship among college students in India and nurturing young people with bright ideas. Within its 3 years of inception, E-cell has witnessed the emergence of more than 15 startups from IIT Kharagpur campus itself. E-Cell has a large global network and has ties with renowned universities like MIT Sloan, UC Berkeley and University of Jyvaskyla Finland.

E-Cell is undertaking this massive initiative to promote entrepreneurship and encourage students across the country to embrace the concept of starting one's own enterprise. Starting from Chandigarh and ending at home camp, i.e. Kharagpur, E-Cell IIT Kharagpur will conduct a workshop, indigenously termed Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC), each in 10 selected cities in a time span of 10 days. A renowned college in each city will help us traverse the length and breadth of the country. Each EAC includes a successful entrepreneur speaking about his entrepreneurial experiences and the joys and hardships of the journey to success. From TiE to Morpheus Venture Partners, from the Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2008 to the Founder and President of Association of Lady Entrepreneurs in Andhra Pradesh, EAD promises the most varied set of entrepreneurial gurus, who'll awe-inspire the youth, unleashing the entrepreneur in them. So make the most of the EAC in your city.

The Detailed Schedule:

* 29th September:

o Chandigarh [Punjab Engineering College]

Speaker Mr. K.D.Singh Founder CEO, Alchemist Group

o Bengaluru [Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering]

Tentative Speaker Chender Baljee, Managing Director, Royal Orchid Hotels

* 30th September: Pune [Maharashtra Institute of Technology]

Speaker: Mr. Gerard J Rego, Founder CEO Vayugrid , Charter member, TiE

* 1st October: Lucknow [Sherwood University]

Tentative Speaker: Mr. Gaurav Ahuja, COO Red Ginger Hospitality

* 3rd October: Chennai [Anna University, Chennai]

Speakers:
1. Mr. George Anand Founder CEO Semantics Learning
2. Mr. Pravin Shekhar Co-Founder Dexterity Ltd.
3. Mr. Murugavel Janakiraman, Founder Bharatmatrimony.com

* 5th October:

o Hyderabad [Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University]

Speaker: Ms. Rama Devi Founder Chairman ALEAP

o Delhi [Delhi College of Engineering]

Speaker: Arvind Singh, Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2008

* 6th October: Bhopal [Oriental Institute of Science and Technology]

Speaker: Founder CEO Collegespeaks.com

* 7th October: Bhubaneswar [ Interscience Insitute of Management and Technology]

Speaker: Vikram Kumar, Founder Green hat Ventures

* 8th October: Kharagpur [Indian Institute of Technology]

Speaker: TiE Kolkata Director

For more details visit #-Link-Snipped-# or contact D.P.Ankit +919933776384

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Economist’s Innovation Award for Energy and the Environment given to inventor of the point-contact solar cell, for pushing the boundaries in photovoltaic technologyCore Facts Come and meet the president...
please help me i need c/c++/matlab code for PIN BUSHED FLEXIBLE COUPLING PLEASE I NEED TO SUBMIT IT REAL SOON SO IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ME THE CODE OR ANY...
What are nano sensors ? What is the cost of it? How efficient is it when compared to other sensors?
do you think it is necessary to teach c/c++ to a mechanical engineer...... it's quite boring to learn them...and the programs which are given to us are also too much...
how can i get thid book "designing cdma2000 systems by leonhard" in pdf form ( free ebook). does any body knows any link to it. thanks