EA filed copyright infringement against Zynga

Electronics Arts INC. has filed a lawsuit for copyright infringement against the Zynga INC, alleging that the Zynga "The Ville" has misappropriately used EA's popular game "The Sims Social"

This lawsuit will add -on the social gaming company's problem list that's hit badly by their on share holder's lawsuit against CEO.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every one! i'm a new user on this forum. i'd like to seek help to decide which university to go in i'm pursuing my b.tech 4th year now, in...
Saina Nehwal, India - won the Bronze medal in Women's individual Badminton. Gold and Silver went to China. Saina's opponent WANG from China retired in Bronze Medal match after playing...
myself naman agarwal... doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from New Delhi i m a student i like reading posts on crazyengineers.com, watching discovery channel, listening music, want to crack...
Are the scientists proud of their invincibility? Is this True? Give me your views on this..!!! 😀
Hi I want to know which type of transducer are used to convert sound energy into electrical energy,Please post complete name ,your help will be appriciated. Thanks Sumit