E-Waste Management

Ways To Manage R Own Created E-Waste - I wish some detailed information on this topic. I wish to know how can E waste be managed?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    do post some right now as much I know I create a lot of e-waste that are left untended
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'm curious to know why is this thread in the debate section. Is the topic for the debate 'effectiveness of e-waste management' or something else? Or we're just collecting the ways to dispose off the e-waste?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No idea but can we effectively dispose all the e waste we generate

What exactly is disposing them any way can you post a segment of how to dispose e waste
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    The Re-use n recycle r the best ways for it
  • d.santosh kumar
    d.santosh kumar
    Today e-waste not may a big problem but it should be big problem in future.because today every one use the electronic devices like mobiles.every one do,after coming new models or any damage they leave it.commonly electronic devices are made up of toxic materials.this materials does not mix with earth and it will pollute ground water.some people do not this.it can avoided by recycling.some of the electronic companies only provide recycling. all of us must know this.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Even I am not sure why this thread is in debates section. Are we discussing something like -
    "Is it possible to control e-waste at individual level? or its just industries to blame? - Yes or No."
    It is important to discuss that because e-waste is the most "rapidly-expanding" global phenomenon right now. And it is long overdue that we do something about it. Solid steps need to be taken.

For records sake - Guiyu, the place in the Shantou region of China is called the "eWASTE Capital of the World" - it is a huge electronic waste dumpyard as well as a processing area. That city has over 150,000 employees 😕 working 16-hours a day in dis-assembling old computers and recapturing the useful materials that can be re-used or sold.

I would like to read some of the ways that CEans think can be employed by us as individuals to not contribute in the growing ewaste? Is there a way to fight this?
    Not changing mobile handsets every 6 months - will that tackle this issue?
    Or do we need bio-degradable consumer electronics?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Here i have done the project , which interface the Micro controller with Blender 3D engine. Using this project you can Control the 3D object in Blender with the...
I m in 2nd year CSE... plz tell me how to start preparing to get into PEC chandigarh. how to clear GATE? what can i do at this stage to...
plz post me some ppt's about the topic OLED technology
good afternoon sir's...hmm.... working on for edge lit sign...we created a circuit using a IC4017 and 555 timer and 30 leds...so our whereabouts were, how we gonna have a 3...
Hi, GRE : 319 (Q-161, V-158) TOEFL : 113 B.tech (CS) : 84.5% 10th: 97 % 12th : 90 % 2 Projects on Machine Intelligence Internship at Ministry of Communications...