E SHAPE MICROSTRIP PATCH ANTENNA DESIGN FOR WIRELESS APPLICATIONS

Project Abstract / Summary : A E-shape microstrip patch antenna proposed system design for wireless application.An microstrip patch antenna operated at microwave frequencies and also called microwave antenna are mainly used for long distance mobile communication. The microstrip patch antenna will provide broad bandwidth which is required in various application like remote sensing, biomedical application, mobile radio and satellite communication etc., The high frequency antenna designed microwave laboratory and it is simulated using HFSS (High Frequency Structure Simulator) version 13 software. Coaxial feed or probe feed technique is used in this experiment. Parametric study was included to determine effect of design towards the antenna performance. The microwave antenna design performance was analyzed in term of bandwidth, gain, return loss, VSWR and radiation pattern. The microwave antenna results show operate from 12.50 GHz to 25.49 GHz frequency band with optimum frequency at 18.73 GHz. The design was optimized to meet the best possible result. Substrate used was air which has a dielectric constant of 1.0006.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I am interested to do project in the domain of wireless in the future real time applications of long distance mobile communication.We all have mobile phone in real life but in the network provider didn't cover the total all over India especially in rural remote area doesn't cover the network coverage due to over come this drawback we provide the real time project in the problem to solve practically.

Project Highlights : I really confident definitely my project will get the success in the project contest because it entirely different from various projects as well as the real time applications.In our day to day life all using mobile handset the network provider provide the coverage of network then only we can communicate each other as a same time in many rural area they didn't cover the network due to coverage problem in rural remote village area the call drop will be main issue to the rural people to over come this i am choosing this project do well in successful manner. This project entirely different from other project so i will hope definitely it will getting success.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: NEHRU INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
City: COIMBATORE
State: TAMILNADU
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just like every week, Intex has churned out yet another smartphone. This time it’s the Intex Cloud Jewel, a smartphone that will be sold exclusively on SnapDeal. The Intex Cloud...
Project Abstract / Summary : THIS PROJECT IS BASED ON DISADVANTAGE OF FINGERPRINT BASED ATTENDENCE SYSTEM SOME TIMES IF FINGER IS NOT SCANNED MEANS LOGIN AND LOGOUT WILL MAKES SOME...
Project Abstract / Summary : Solid waste management is a great problem in our country. There are no proper technologies are present to handle this problem. Significance of our project...
Ladies and Gentlemen, i greet you! I am tremendously happy to have joined this incredible forum of ours 'crazy engineers'. My name is Paul, i live in Tanzania and i...
Project Abstract / Summary : MoodFoodie Well from the name you understand it clearly that it is about some food. Yeah quite true this is a web application project which...