E-Commerce

Project Abstract / Summary : Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods from a seller over the internet using android phones. This project deals with developing an e-commerce website for online different types of products. It provides the user with a catalog of different types of products available for purchase in the store. The Online shopping project has been developed to allow business grows larger and faster. This site will let consumer to view and order products online from any part of the world. The site sells different types of. Under this website many products and services can be ordered.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : we choose to work on this website because it will provide separate website for sports.
when you search websites for online shopping about sports only then you get link of flipkart,snapdeal and amazon etc but our website will separately provide you sports material.
Also it is same as all e-commerce websites.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology
City: bardoli
State: gujarat
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : This paper aims to point out the various aspect of prefabricated building methodologies for reinforced brick panels and joist by highlighting the different prefabrication techniques....
Hai, I am currently doing my masters in VLSI Design.. i wish to move my career towards VLSI core industry.. what should i do for that........????
Project Abstract / Summary : At present we are producing electricity with the use of coal & water in thermal & hydro power stations respectively, but the generation is limited...
Inspired from a query that the CrazyEngineers Fans Facebook page received this week, I thought that a much important topic that hasn't been yet discussed on CE is the job...
Hi, I am an IC design engineer with 6 years of experience, working for an MNC in bangalore. I have been working on this idea of making a product based...