E-book for Civil Engineering

Hi everyone,

Now, I have some e-books for (Civil, Bridge, Geo-technical, Coastal, etc) Engineering.

Anybody who want to get it, please contact to me by email, I will send for you.

Email:<< DO NOT POST EMAIL ON FORUM>>

Nice to meet you.

Replies

• manmohan kumar
    manmohan kumar
    Hi, I need some books on bridge design.Pl post the link
  • Sairaj83
    Sairaj83
    Do you have any books on earthquake engineeing?
  • Mohamed Amir
    Mohamed Amir
    if the e mails prohibited in the CE we can meet @ facebook my name is Mohamed Abdelmonaim Amir thank u
    😁
  • Tarun Singla
    Tarun Singla
    Poisoner_pc
    Hi everyone,

Now, I have some e-books for (Civil, Bridge, Geo-technical, Coastal, etc) Engineering.

Nice to meet you.

What is ur E-mail address
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Tarun Singla
    What is ur E-mail address
    Hey Friend it is against Forum rules to post Email Id as it can lure spammers If you really want his e Mail Id then contact him through personal conversation and not openly here in forum

Cheers
  • pravin singh
    pravin singh
    kin
    Poisoner_pc
    Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you.
    dly send me the all the bookson
  • Muhammad Javed
    Muhammad Javed
    Mohamed Amir
    if the e mails prohibited in the CE we can meet @ facebook my name is Mohamed Abdelmonaim Amir thank u
    😁
    I have send you message on facebook.Kindly consider it.
  • Muhammad Javed
    Muhammad Javed
    Poisoner_pc
    Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you.
    How to contact you as i don't have your email??
  • subbunswamy
    subbunswamy
    Poisoner_pc
    Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you.
    I am Subramanian Railway Civil Engineer. want to have E book for civil,bridge,Geo technical
  • subbunswamy
    subbunswamy
    Hi.! I am subramanian a Railway civil engineerplease send the copy to my email.
  • pravin singh
    pravin singh
    Muhammad Javed
    I have send you message on facebook.Kindly consider it.
    well i havent recived any thing as yet. mail me any further details.
    regards
    pravin
    IITK
  • Alok Mondal
    Alok Mondal
    Kindly send me those books, it will be helpful for my preparation for exams.
    Thanking You
  • Akshay B. kale
    Akshay B. kale
    hi sir,
    i am engg student , i want e book for civil , bridge
    thank u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lectures in Prestressed Concrete Structures [URL="https://adf.ly/3Wn4G"][B]https://www.mediafire.com/?4h505kw75rh9mc[/B][/URL] Mediafire unlock password: nhawe
I guess all of you have heard of the term INTERNET CENSORSHIP or more infamously the Chinese Firewall. Recently I have been seeing a lot of cases of abuses done...
The 9th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 10 CE Coins] Year was 1963. 4 youngsters had booked some rooms in a hotel. The...
While waiting for today's CE grand quiz question - reloading, and reloading - I wrote a python script to automate the process 😉 Here is it: [COLOR=#808080]#!/usr/bin/env python # Check...
Hi members, what is need of # in header files like #include?