CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 24, 2008

...shadeslayer what's it with you and rapidshare? 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • shadeslayer

MemberAug 24, 2008

nothing friend ,,actually i have my own collection and i want to share that so i am uploading it on rapidshare and giving links.

actually i have lot material related to electronics as well as hacking but i cant share hacking material here but at lest this electronics stuff can be helpful for others
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 24, 2008

Yeah, Good. Hacking is legal, Cracking is not. Instead of posting rapidshare links, why don't you convert them into articles and post them on forums?
    Cancel
  • shadeslayer

MemberAug 24, 2008

actualy it consits of ppt and articals.. and most of time people find reading articals boring but if they go through ppt then it increses their intrest to read the artical and go throung it,,,

and the articals in the stuuf i m uploading are not written by me and i dont want to take credit of any one else
    Cancel
  • nortalf

MemberOct 12, 2008

shadeslayer
    DWDM.zip
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Size:9317 KB
    Wow.......thanks
    Cancel
  • teknetik

MemberJun 2, 2010

Thanks, I found those papers interesting. For those also interest I also found some good CWDM DWDM white papers here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register