Dulha Mil Gaya - Trailer

Now, SRK's next flick will be Dulha Mil Gaya much before the much awaited My Name is Khan

The movie stars SRK, Sushmita Sen and Fardeen Khan

[youtube]"][/youtube]

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    nice ....waiting for it....
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hamara Zikr to Har Pal hua fassane mein, to kya hua jo thodi hui hume ane mein
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    After watching the trailer do post what you think about it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sarveshgupta
    Hamara Zikr to Har Pal hua fassane mein, to kya hua jo thodi hui hume ane mein
    We expect our regular members to follow the rules.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    interesting trailer...
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    hey buddies, sushmita sen is still rocking man!!
    waiting for it to release.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    People were and are writing movie reviews here but now are we aiming to be a "Bollywood News and ppublication Forum"
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    The_Big_K
    We expect our regular members to follow the rules.
    Biggie I know the rules and I have not broken them

It is the dialogue by SRK in this movie if you have seen the trailer

Actually, I forgot to quote it with SRK's name
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    raj87verma88
    People were and are writing movie reviews here but now are we aiming to be a "Bollywood News and ppublication Forum"
    What do you mean by that raj?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    NICE

waiting for it's release
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    I think it will release in December next month
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    The trailer is being aired on tv officially now which means the movie is about to release

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Naspers, a company from South Africa that deals in Internet platforms, pay-television and print media may be the next owner of ICQ. TechCrunch Reports : - So what would make...
No talk. Just head over to: https://marketplace.windowsphone.com...&retURL=/search.aspx?keywords=Office%20Mobile
I have created a setup and deployment project in vb.net but when i run this .exe file to another computer, it asks for .net framework... So i want to know...
Hello there I was woundering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction with my project for college. I am doing a simple buzzer circuit using...
Hey everyone. I'm a New York City based Industrial Designer (product designer) and I'm looking into developing products, specifically electronics, in the realm of piezoelectricity and other forms of alternative...