Duckduckgo vs Google vs Bing

I had used all the search engines and found these to be more adaptive,informative and competitive .
Though Google is the present search engine giant Do you think it is possible to sustain the current position in a long term?google is now concentrating more on other stuffs like android,chrome,etc and loosing its ground in search engine.In recent times I havent noticed any big intro from Google in search engine field and Other competitors are now making move to no1 spot.
niss2
Do you think Google will face this challenge in a new manner?Can we expect new innovations in Google?Bing definitely has its edge over Google in terms of class and clarity and DuckDuckGo offers us a safe search.Debate on Googleans.Are you ready?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've no favorites, but Google is still the king. I hope Marissa Mayer does something to Yahoo, frees it from Bing and then brings back the search engine to its glory.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    No way. Yahoo! is not coming back. With its recent shopping list, Ms Mayer has to work a lot on the portal before launching new stuff. For the current ones, Bing seems a big pain in the ass. I never got better results than Google
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    For plain search Google is king, no doubt.
    But when it comes to advance search queries and narrowing results,
    in front of google everything is looks like Shit. ☕.

Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope Marissa Mayer does something to Yahoo, frees it from Bing and then brings back the search engine to its glory.
    I likes they keep their flickr users by providing 1Tb space and some UI tweaks but it would have been a lot better than this.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    There is a reason when people say 'Google IT'. Google still remains the king. Recently it suffered from some setbacks when Apple decided to make Bing as the default search engine in iOS 7 and the rapid growth of Windows Phone 8 smartphones (which of course use Bing). But I hardly envision a future where Google is toppled by Yahoo as a search engine.
    I tried DuckDuckGo a few times and found it an average competitor as it lacked real time coverage and Yahoo! default search looks a little cluttered.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I realize that this may be more appropriate in Chillax. However, this is a real problem and the situation depicted may well happen in real life. https://dotsub.com/view/6c5d7514-5656-476a-9504-07dd4e2f6509
We depend a lot on encryption to prevent access to sensitive data in the belief that the techniques used make it not worthwhile for hackers to get at data. New...
This engineering podcast considers the various debates around the row on Heathrow proposal for new terminal, The hype on the Hyperloop train and autonomous automobiles: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/the-en...ains, automobiles and other&cmpid=tenews_4667
Can we design an effective trap for mosquito larvae? "Bug lights" that electrocute insects are known to be ineffective against mosquitoes. Effective mosquito traps are rather elaborate devices that attract...
The rising technology changes today much have taken atleast some of you away from Android. Please answer the poll and let us know how popular each of these OS is...