Dual-SIM iPhone - Possible?

Apple first said that they won't launch a 7" tablet; but it turns out that Apple changed their mind and decided to adopt the form factor with the latest iPad-Mini. Of course Steve Jobs isn't there to run Apple anymore and we're surely going to miss his 'stand' on the way things should be made.

A crazy thought popped up in my mind - whether Apple will ever launch a dual sim iPhone? HTC has already launched 'Desire SV' and almost every big company out there makes dual-sim phones now. Do you think Apple will follow the trend to keep the market share?

Replies

• TheCoolDesiBoy
    TheCoolDesiBoy
    According to me, the idea of a Dual SIM iPhone seems farfetched. The reason for that is iPhone has been always targeted for UK and US markets. In those countries iPhones are available through various mobile service providers on a contract basis at lower rates. Considering stiff competition between service providers, it would be absolute horror for companies to have another company’s SIM accompanying them in the same iPhone.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, what you say is right. I was just trying to bring more focus on how times are changing post Steve Jobs era at Apple. I don't think Steve Jobs would have allowed 7.9" form factor because he'd stick to what he pitched earlier.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    Well, what you say is right. I was just trying to bring more focus on how times are changing post Steve Jobs era at Apple. I don't think Steve Jobs would have allowed 7.9" form factor because he'd stick to what he pitched earlier.
    That is true He was kind of like 9" inches or else there is nothing called as a TAB 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sindhuja doing my final year B.Tech IT in tamilnadu, India
Guys the Dell India IT Executive Summit 2012 is here… It is Dell India's premier annual event for C-level IT decision makers from across India. The Summit will be held...
dear all, im using staad pro v8i, when i run the analysis sometimes staad choose the less value of my combinations loads.. i used also load list and put after...
Apple's launched iPhone 5 in India today priced at Rs. 45500. But the iPad mini might just provide some relief to everyone who's waiting for the tablet. The price of...
Im sooo Happy to be a member or as a part in crazyengineers...