Dual Degree in BITS

Dual Degree Scheme is applicable to BITS Pilani , Goa and Hyderabad Campuses.

All MSc. (Hons) (and not Tech) will get an assured BE Degree, alloted to them at the end of the 1st year, based on their CGPA for 1st year.

You get a BE and an Integrated M.Sc. and you spend 5 years.
Integrated MSc. basically is BSc + MSc combined, and it can be done by a 12th pass student.

Other Schemes available are:Vertical Transfers:If you are in the Top 30 students in any of the Campuses , you can leave your old course (MSc. or BE) and take a new course (MSc. or BE). Time taken = 4 years
  1. BE + BE: Offerred to only Top 10 students in each campus. Pref choices incl. Mech + EnI, CS + EEE.Time = 5yrs, 2PS2s
  2. MSc. + MSc.:Offerred at lower CGPAs.Very rare. Preferred incl. MSc.Phy + MSc.Maths(5yrs)
  3. MSc.(Tech) BE Dual: rare, offerred to only very high CGPA people.(5yrs)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question arises in everybody's mind before applying to BITS. [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]My suggestion is, BIT-SAT isn't that tough, especially if you are already getting a coaching for IIT-JEE. Stick to the...
The BIT-SAT takes know that they have the option to solve extra 12 questions. But there is a confusion whether to attempt them or not? 😕 As per the Brochure:...
As per the popularity these are the few names that give coaching for AIEEE in Delhi. 1) Narayana IIT Academy 2) Gurukul 24X7 3) Einstein Classes 4) Anuraj Institute 5)...
Space launches can be made an eco-friendly and a daily event with low cost of launching using space elevators.Its a structure that can transport materials from a celestial body surface...
Hello everyone . I have a seminar to do and I'm about to graduate. My seminar is about "kinds of computer" and as u know, computer classified into four categories...