CrazyEngineers
  • Well friend, i have found that there are some technlogies available in market through which we can convert a simple DSL in to a Voip phone for international calling. I dont know exactly something known as PSTN switch is required. So how can i convert my simple DSL connection in to a VoIP phone!? If you have any knowledge please inform me about it.....thanks
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • xheavenlyx

MemberAug 23, 2007

This is a topic you should be googling about. Since it would take me or anyone else here the same ammount of time as you. But its a nice little thing to look for 😀

If you find sometihng, please post it here so more of us can get pushed into this.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 23, 2007

This sounds like what Skype phones are, right? They can connect to both PSTN and the Skype network. Not sure how they work, though.

Aztech makes some cool skype phones 😀 #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • blue.angel

MemberMar 17, 2009

Vonage is a leading provider of VoIP internet broadband telephone services. Vonage offers VoIP calling plans to home, residential and business customers

• just2rock

MemberMar 17, 2009

barita_lola
    Well friend, i have found that there are some technlogies available in market through which we can convert a simple DSL in to a Voip phone for international calling. I dont know exactly something known as PSTN switch is required. So how can i convert my simple DSL connection in to a VoIP phone!? If you have any knowledge please inform me about it.....thanks
    Their is nothing big rocket science in it..simple logic is Asymetric Digital Subscriber line has a dedicated IP for its user,which inturn is used to give a Voice over IP ...like yahoo massenger PC-PC talk ,skype does...hope it clarifies your queries
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register