CrazyEngineers
  • I am presntly working wit one of my friend and dsigning a wheel assembly which can be attached to any ordinary car.
    wait,wait,wait....b4 thinkin somthin I'll tell U wat exactly it is..?
    Its an sensational innovative design just for any1 to turn his/her SUV into a vehicle tat can travel on sand,snow,boders,jungles and believe it or not even on water wit the same ease as it moves on roads wit the help of wheels.
    I'll just put it here next month here..So plz do suggest your innovative ideas

I'll tell u in short wat it is..
    if you are on a safari you dont need to worry a lot now coz i've designed this wheel assembly which easily fits on to the car instead of wheels you can change it wit ur tyres just as you change your tyres when punctured....
    so stay tuned till then you can post our doubts..
    coz I know tat was not a better explaination..!
    C ya..😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • shubham juneja

MemberAug 23, 2008

hi... i liked your idea.....its really good.....
    i would really be very glad if help u somehw in ur ambition.........plz inform me if u think there is any work that i can do.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberAug 24, 2008

Its an sensational innovative design just for any1 to turn his/her SUV into a vehicle tat can travel on sand,snow,boders,jungles and believe it or not even on water wit the same ease as it moves on roads wit the help of wheels.
    on WATER as well ????? ..... Interesting.........how ?? 😀
    Cancel
  • $..Aj..Rules..$

MemberAug 27, 2008

M Sorry for being late here.... but... i'll need a bit more time may be 2 weeks more.....!!!!
    just to tell ... i want to give a complete picture.....!!!!!

in brief .... I've used 4 track wheels instead of four ordinary wheels....!!!!
    Exams are going on so not getting time to complete my design....
    i'll be back soon.....
    C ya...
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberAug 28, 2008

Please keep us updated. I'd be interested in hearing what you are using to provide bouyancy on water.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register