Dry ice blasting

guys please anyone can give me some information or links for DRY ICE BLASTING, and electro static braking.
please.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vikas reddy
    vikas reddy
    bioramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you very much sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Covering things from GPS controlled Mortars, helmet sensors, to manned-Unmanned teaming software software and much more shows how IT has pervaded mundane military practice. https://www.designfax.net/cms/dfx/opens/article-view-dfx.php?nid=4&bid=202&et=featurearticle&pn=04
Firstly, i am introducing my self. I am Hamlet(Nick name). A Civil Engineering Last year student from Bangladesh. I am also a blogger. I have several blogs(home improvement, Family and...
I have a transformer with a center tap secondary. Currently, I just connected the primary to the sector (with a switch and a fuse, of course). After taking some readings...
Recently looking at the very fast development in Ubuntu, I've switched myself from Mint to Ubuntu (Fedora is still a hottest OS for me). Being honest,I am enjoying it.Something in...
could u please tell me advanced java technology projects to do for computer science engineering students with domains like data mining,web applications etc plz send me as soon as possible..