Drupal installation : how to create database?

Hi i am new to drupal and was installing it now in my system windows 7 64bit, its asking for creating database in 3 choices in the step2 of installation the choices are,

1.web browser based control panel(cpanel/plesk)
2.phpMyAdmin
3.Creating database directly(advanced users)
So i concluded obviously 3rd cannot be my choice and which one should i choose from the 1st two choices??

Suggest me the good one

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm assuming you've installed XAMPP or WAMP in order to create the installation environment. If yes, you should choose option 2. You can of course create a database directly using command line.
  • kalaivani M
    kalaivani M
    Thanks 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : LPG gas is supplied in pressurized steel cylinders. As this gas is heavier than air, so when it leaks from a cylinder it flows along...
Senss Technologies have concocted a hardware solution for two way call recording called Bluewire. The Bluewire Bluetooth call recorder is not just a standalone Bluetooth headset but it also allows...
Greetings of the day to the brains who did/do/will be doing automation projects. I want to ask, from where you but the tools required for your project work? Online or...
Hi There, I have been in the industry for 6+ years as a .net developer. Somehow I always wanted change my career as I am not a programmer by heart....
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract Whenever a hot fluid, like steam flows through a pipe from the place of generation to the point of use , there will be...