dropdown retriving

i want to retrive data from database using dropdown list and i want it in a soring table here i got data retrival but how to kep it in a table here i have uploaded images of my existing program index.html and db_fetch.jsp

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What code have you written so far? Please share it so that engineers here can help you with the required changes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Huawei has launched a new device at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. We are using the word device because we aren’t sure whether the MediaPad X2 is a tablet,...
Project Abstract / Summary : Now-a-days technology has developed to a large extend. At the same time the need for systems with automation and high security are preferred. So, by...
Intex Mobiles is on fire and is launching a fleet of low-budget Android smartphones. The latest one on its portfolio is the Intex Aqua N7 phone which features a 9.8...
Chinese handset maker, Vivo has announced the launch of an upgraded and improved version of X5Max called ‘Vivo X5Max+’. Last year, in December, Vivo launched X5Max as the 'World's slimmest'...
Project Abstract / Summary : Today there are so many vehicles which require choke for initial start up, when the engine is cold. Fuel vaporised less readily & tends to...