Drop capture

Project Abstract / Summary : My project has totally an analog based circuit, use of just two 555 timer made me to design and implement the idea of capturing the water droplet as it touches the surface of water bath in fully dark room.
The main idea behind this project was to design a circuit without the use of any microcontroller and make the circuut work smoothly. This can be used in a dark room, as the drop passes the certain level, the led strip lights up and in some delay the camera shutter opens up which click the image of a drop as it touches the surface of water bath.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because I wanted to make a project totally analog based I.e.without the use of microcontroller. First Gadre Sir along with few seniors approaced me to implement the idea. This project gained my attention very deeply and interests arose to complete the project to see the last result, which came out to be fruitful.

Project Highlights : This is a unique idea which shows the power of an analog circuits and covers the whole basics of a 555 timer. I have done projects on microcontroller based but this project is different than others. If one student really want to know the basics and explore 555 timers then this is the best project to work on and thus this needs to be selected

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Nsit
City: Delhi
State: Delhi
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: My grandparents lived modestly, still in the narrow two-bedroom rowhouse where she’d raised her family since her husband returned from World War II. They didn’t travel, eat lavish meals...
A picture is worth more than a thousand words?! Quote: Imagine you’ve got a great idea. You’ve been thinking about it for weeks. You go to work, describe the idea...
All engineers (Sane or CE) have to draw. This may help some in getting a better perspective - on perspective, what else? How to Draw - Basic Linear Perspective -...
Project Abstract / Summary : Title-Missed call based automation system to control wastage of power Abstract –“SIM 900 based Control System” implements the emerging applications of the GSM technology. Using...
Hi all, i've been looking for a circuit may be based on OP AMP solution. My requirement is that i am feeding varying input voltage (0 to 24V) to an...