Droid Phone Specs

Looks like we've (yet-another) iPhone killer lined up in December 2009. The phone 's called DROID by Motorola.

Following are Droid's available specs -

• 5 Megapixel Camera
  • OMAP3430 processor
  • Slideout QWERTY keyboard and touch screen
  • Android 2.0 operating system
  • Speech Recognition
What's your take, folks? Do we have an iPhone killer? Or its just too early to comment? 😁

Replies

• ronnie.williams
    ronnie.williams
    May iPhone will soon fade away from our mind as the Motorola Droid will be the hottest phone in town. But that doesn’t mean that Apple will let that happen so easily. I watch some promos of motorola droid and hopefully it’ll be the market taker. Inclusion of highly resulated camera of 5MP, fast operating system other than current smarthphones and #-Link-Snipped-# are major points of attraction for users. The real competition is on now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am considering a card based on ATI's HD 4670 or 4650..My budget is around INR 5000/-. I am looking for a mid level graphics which should allow me to...
The Internet Movie Database turns 19 today. On October 17th in 1990 Col Needham published a series of scripts which allowed you to search a lists of credits collected by...
Software of pro E.
can u genrate matlab program for savitzky golay filtering method for matrix data
Endeavour : The open hardware contest All eyes are on YOU, YOU are the one who can bring a change to this World. YOU only need is just an Idea...