Driver Sleepiness Detection

Hi

i am thinking of a project which uses image processing to detect to find if a driver is feeling drowsy and wake him up if he is drowsy
i actually did this using my laptop for an assignment and used a siren to wake the driver up
i want to continue this project and build a proper prototype
also i want to submit this abstract with a few inclusions to this system to various embedded systems competitions
how good is this idea ( i agree this is not my idea and i found this research papers only )

what is the probability that this will even clear the first round if i submit an abstract

regards
deepak

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Hi Deepak, if you feel the idea of this project is awesome and you want to continue just submit it. If you don't feel its good enough then no matter what anyone suggests it don't submit because at last it is just you who decides project is good or not no one else.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TOI reports that America Online is considering splitting the company and merging with the #1 company on the Internet for content - Yahoo! The plans are still in the exploratory...
Makes any sense?? How do you explain this? Anyway it is interesting 😀😀
hi..im very happy to be a member of crazy engg.. im very interested in doing new innovative projects in social aspects..eg:for blind,deaf..etc im a eee student..can u help me by...
i want to implement the algorithm of round robin to allocate the time slot to the various tasks of different time unit by using the concept of multitasking
How to write 4 in between 5? 😕