Drive ckt for AT89C51

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
plz suggest me a ckt 2 drive AT89C51 ive used opamp,transistors but it seems big so help meee!!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Why not you go with simple 7805 Regulator.!!
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    thanks for ur reply.
    ive already used 78M05CT regulator from Ntional semi
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    i actually wanna implement 3 conditions in my ckt
    low
    on grade
    high
    with this in mind i m tryng 2 implement Atmel mc with combo of transistors,opamps
    also a regltr.
    can u suggest sumthng?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You need. 5V, Low Volt and High volt Derived from one Supply Right?
    means 3 different volt you need!
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    ya u got me ri8
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you please specify that low and high voltage please
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    LED's indicating LOW level as d voltage falls below 10V and HIGH if it exceeds 10V
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    oh this is the function of your circuit then you are right.... you need Opamp with it make the comparator circuit which checks the voltage level and gives high or low output according to that.....

Means your input voltage is AC right which you are going to check With Respect to 10V...
    then make one section of OPAMP which compares that... and other section which is power supply for 8051...then...

AC volatage-->Bridge circuit(4 diode)--> 7805 Regulator

Please try to make something like this then post it here if there is any problem then we will guide you surely.

Enjoy!!
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    thank u so much
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You are Welcome Swapnakumar!!

Enjoy your Stay Here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The European Commission today announced that it has fined Intel a record €1.06 billion ($1.45 billion) for abusing its dominance in the market for computer chips to exclude its biggest...
The Google improvements we saw unofficially opened to some users about two months ago have gone official, letting searchers see timelines and "Wonder Wheels," filter for recent results, and seek...
CEans, Most of our student CEans discuss questions they attempted in university/college tests. How can we have them discuss the questions on CE Forums? How do you like the idea?
Hi all crazy CEans!!! I am Rajdeep & I am in 3rd year B.E. Computer. This is my first post in Crazy Engineers forum. I want to learn Socket Programming....
Hi all CEans!!! I feel very happy & be proud to join CE forums. I am Rajdeep Jadeja. Currently I am in 3rd yr BE Computer. And I am basiclly...