Drink and the devil be done for the rest Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Here is some chemistry for the Christmas season; a periodic table for various spirits. Mix and match. Periodicity of consumption not included.

Quote:
Science is a critical part of the booze-making process and how alcohol interacts with our bodies, which is why it makes total sense to express alcoholic drinks in a periodic table. This great chart is organized both by type of alcohol and the alcohol by volume of each drink. Plus, it includes what type of beverage the drink is, when it was created and what the main flavor of the drink happens to be. It's a perfect way to organize cocktails. Note that you will probably have to click through to see the whole thing in a size large enough to read it.
Endquote

The Periodic Table of Alcohol - Neatorama

Clickable infographic:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Even after 40 years of service, X-ray computed tomography (better known as CT scans) can be a challenge to capture. If the patient moves even a nudge, the image...
every time I turn on my computer , it shows as the following pic I've uploaded... what can be done to stop that from happening. also, my computer hangs just...
MECHANICAL engineering which deals with many branches and a vast department.nowadays integrated cources which are available in annauniversity nd deemed university.stil dis type of course are not familiar.WHAT is the...
I found this world e-waste map created by people at https://www.step-initiative.org/index.php/WorldMap.html that gives a representaion of the electrical and electronic euquipment put on the market and resulting into e-waste. You...
The worst thing about dining at a restaurant is the waiting time. You have to wait for the waiter to take your orders and then you have to wait for...