Dreamweaver 8 On Windows 7 Problem Need Help!

I have installed
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0
in my system, windows 7 64 bit. when i open the application within few seconds it gives a notification and stops working..

i have attached the notification screenshot
anyone please help to get rid of that.😳😒
Dreamweaver

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First - does your system meet the system requirements for the software? Especially the RAM & Processor?
    Second: Is the software original or pirated?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I have used Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 on Windows 7, 32-bit OS.
    I have not faced such a problem.

Check this link, it might help with the troubleshooting:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    @The_Big_K
    I have met the system requirements for the Dreamweaver to be installed.
    I think so it is a pirated one, i got the setup from one of my friend,
    but he is using the same setup i think so.😔
    and
    Thank you for your reply..
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I am using Adobe CS3 Master Collection which includes Dreamweaver as well on my Dell laptop with 4GB RAM and Windows 7 64 bit. I think it is also a pirated one but it is working absolutely fine.

Uninstall completely and again install. I think this can help.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    One more thing i need to tell is i have already installed "Macromedia Flash 8.0" does it gets file identification error during the start up..?
    and i have re-installed twice & it is not getting the good 'Certification from Me'.....
    i think i have to download an other version and get installed...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello there, kindly fill this form if want to join the CE chess tournament. Entry Form Real Time Correspondence Chess Swiss System Round-Robin Double-Round Robin : Similar to round-robin but...
i'm a 4th sem computer science student, already looking forward for my internship at the end of my semester. please give me name and more essential information of companies/firms which...
IOCL is recruiting 225 engineering graduates through GATE 2012. I am a B.Tech (I.T) and i am applying for this too. I want to know will i be able to...
After the initial leak, it now looks like Samsung has began offering the official Android 4.0.3 update to all the Samsung Galaxy S2 devices all over the world. Why not...
After 3 years of hacking, Retrode 2 game adapter is ready to rock your old SEGA and Nintendo games on your PC. The port allows you to fit two cartridges...