DreamSpark Yatra - 2011 (DSY) @ Chennai, SRM University

DreamSpark Yatra - 2011 (DSY) is Chennai’s premier academic Developer Conference conducted by CNUGStudent (Chennai .Net User Group). The DevCon will have sessions on the latest technology conducted by well-known speakers from Microsoft. The event is exclusively for students and technology enthusiasts all over from Tamil Nadu. Last year’s DreamSpark Yatra saw a whooping audience of around 1700 students/tech enthusiasts. All the attendees will be given Certificates and access to premium softwares via Dreamspark (#-Link-Snipped-#).

This time, its going to be even bigger with an expectation of 2500+ Students/Tech Enthusiasts in SRM University. The Speakers are:
  1. Tejasvi Kumar
  2. Arvind Ganesan
  3. Shweta Satish

For More Info: #-Link-Snipped-#
For Registration: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Hey when is the conference da??
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Tomorrow! 😁 All of you come soon!!! 😀
  • clarksond
    clarksond
    Dream spark yatra 2011 is an an initiative by Microsoft India to empower students who are passionate about technology and to give them an insightful overview of the current trends in the software industry. #-Link-Snipped-# is organized in several cities of India with the help of Microsoft student partners and the other 730 partners in India. The agenda of this yatra is to aspire students about various technologies and speaking about the benefits of latest Microsoft products like Windows 7, Internet Explorer 9, Cloud Computing, Visual Studio 2010, Silverlight and many more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My first technical post: AJAX - Yellow Fade Technique... Dear Friends, We might have seen in many pages about the Yellow Fade Technique. It’s mainly used in AJAX. Well, I...
Introduction You’ve heard about the iPad, haven’t you. And chances are you want to get one soon. Well, why not check out how your favorite sites would look on an...
Good morning everyone! I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but this forum seemed the most appropriate. I need to do some hardness testing to Rockwell B (idiotic customer...
hi dudes i am prasanna . doing my E&C engg. Very happy to be in CE. hope i make good friends.! 😀
This is the same thing we studied in our Database Management Systems. This is a practical use of JOINS. Consider this problem description: Problem: I want to create a database...