Dream Spark Yatra: Chennai

Dream Spark Yatra: Chennai(Genuine Microsoft Software for free)

Microsoft Dreamspark Yatra - Chennai 2010, is a premier technological event hosted by Microsoft Chennai .NET User Group (Student) and Microsoft Student Partners. The event is primarily an Academic Developers Conference (Acad Devcon) which would bring together all the developers in the student community and give them a very interesting and innovative take on today's technology.

Highlights of the event are : Concept Visualisation by renowned speaker Mr. Sanjay Vyas MAD (Mobile Application Development) - Windows Mobile - Mr. Mayur Tendulkar Fun with Technology - Photosynth, Deep Zoom, Songsmith, Auto Collage by Mr. Arvind Ganesan & Mr. Siddarth, A Quiz time - Exciting prizes to be won! All the attendees of the event will be provided with lunch and given certificates apart from access to genuine Microsoft software free of cost.

Date: March 12, 2010
Place: Chennai
Email: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Looks lucrative! Is there any joining fees?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I 'm a student for Computer Since.i wanted to do a mini project in mobille programming with vb.net. Please help me with any idea.
hi...i am confused now a days , because i want to buy a laptop.i am not decided that which one is the best. because i do'nt want to go the...
TwInbox File Size:- 936 KB If you are a Microsoft ® Outlook ® user, you probably have it open all the time. Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter...
Hi, I am ME in Software engineering with good CGPA and did some lectureship in india. Came in US on H4,changed to H1b,did few projects in java.But now because of...
Hey there, I have a robot as my FYP and it has two hobby servo motors Parallax Standard Servo (#900-00005) as manipulator actuators. the motor data sheet doesnt give extended...