DREAM:IN - It may not be a Pipe Dream

DREAM:IN is an organization that is claimed to be designed on transforming youth from being mere consumers of income and employment to becoming creators of income and employment.

With the avowed goal of empowering youth entrepreneurship, it has embarked on hunting for young dreaers from the South and West of India.

Seems to be an interesting experiment. e have to wait and see how it pans out. Maybe some of the younger CEans can take part. If so, they have to hurry up as the DREAM:IN conclave is scheduled for February 2013.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is Hamidu Majala. Iam college student takin IT course. I knew this forum when I was googling and I found myself loving it, so its my pleasure to...
Hi Can anyone guide as to where to find NED tutorial as i have to make my project in omnet++ and for that it is required?
guys i need some research papers so plz tell me from where i can get in free?
How to display name instead of username? can any one tell me. So that my can be displayed on Forum profile and wherever i comment.
can please explain what will happen when petrol is injected in Diesel engine this is my lab viva question what i got