Dream companies for Civil Engineers.

hey engineers ๐Ÿ˜€

here's a thread where we'll be discussing the dream companies of civil engineers ๐Ÿ˜€

in this thread,
if you are a civil engineer: put up the list of companies you'd love working for ๐Ÿ˜€
others : put up the names of construction companies you think are really good places to work.

thanks,
-CP

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    some companies which i think are good: L&T, CCCL, shapurjee, DLF.
    they take up some really good mega projects and there is lot of scope for you to learn on-site ๐Ÿ˜€

CEans any other companies :?:
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Bpcl, hpcl, ntpc...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If I were a civil engineer, I would have loved to work with companies that work on mega-projects like: Burj Dubai or the Longest Bridge in Denmark.

Anybody here to share the names of companies that do such awesome work? ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A small truth to make our Life's 100% successful.......... If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T...
scope as a ethical hacker in india
Hii i am an electronics engineer. I was thinking of writing some papers and enter some fests and am interested in it. But the problem is i don't know how...
Hello!!! I am Dheeraj or KD as my friends call me. I am doing my B.Tech second year . Trade: Electronics and Communications I am from Visakhapatnam
Hello friend's, Currently i am using ubuntu 10.04 LTS.But It need to be updated on regular time interval.Even in 5 to 6 day's i have to update 30 to 40...