DRDO Job Vacancies - Scientists may apply!

I just read it in news that DRDO has undertaken defence technology projects worth Rs 80,000 crore and therefore they are looking for manpower. DRDO needs to recruit at least 150-200 scientists each year for the next two to three years.
With 52 laboratories spread all over India, DRDO already has a strong team of about 7,600 scientists working on various areas of military technology.
If you into the field of cyber security OR energy, you can expect lots of job vacancies at DRDO website. Anyone on CE is interested?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am prasanna . a final yr student of a small college under annauniv. i belongs to ECE stream. i came here to get some new friends and info regarding...
It aims to provide best offers and services to clients for cool cabs. Abstract: The Cool Cab service is a trusted and reliable name in travel business. Making use of...
Hello everyone. I am graduating this month in engineering. I have been placed in TCS but I am not feeling like going for job at this age of 23 years....
This project aims to create advertisements and information and display it on electronic boards on scheduled time. Abstract: The user should specify the date, time, file, image and text as...
The project aims to keep track of information about vehicles. Abstract: Different information is managed about vehicles like- maintenance, repair, parts, employees, location and vendors. The owner of the application...