Drawing through hand gesture recognition

its my final project nd i desperately need someone guidenss ,plzz ,my project title is "Drawing through hand gesture recognition",,so if anyone ,plz help me with it ,its in matlab ,,,nd input is to detect hand frm webcam nd then do drawing with hand by performing diffrent gestures !!!
plz i surely need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: need HELP!!

It's uncertain to us what exact help you need from CEans? Why not describe the problem you are facing in detail so that others can help you?
  • atifa tariq
    atifa tariq

sir its related to my final project ,it works in matlab nd input is to make diffrent gestures(i.e only drawing) infront of webcam ,nd in return it make that shape on canvas ,,,my project title is "drawing through hand gesture recognition" !!if u still need to know more so ill send u my project overview wid proposel !
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman

Can you post atleast the abstract, so that we could understand the problem and assist you?
  • atifa tariq
    atifa tariq

its okay ,actually its been mnth gne ,since i posted thread,still thnx for reply ,bt my project is almost done!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    So, will you share how you did the project? So that other will also get an idea! 😀
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande

yaa

just share your project idea

it might help us

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Long Term Scheduler ensures the proper mix of IO bound and CPU bound jobs in the ready Queue. Can anyone please tell me how this LTS decided which is IO...
Hi i want to know how many times can we write gate
Let's make a list of synonyms of all words. I will give it a head start. 1. Abhorrent, abominable, detestable, execrable, loathsome, obnoxious, repellent, repugnant, odious, heinous, disgusting, despicable, ignominious,...
Calling for ideas and suggestions on how can CEans create some sort of a world record online. We can start working on it immediately and try to complete it before...
Hi CEans, I need a small help in putting a content for PraveenTech Going Mobile in my home page. I have written something for others but I am not able...