Drawing 3D Objects On Paper - [Video] - This Guy is Too Good!

I stumbled across the work of Marcello Barenghi. Just take a look at how he makes pictures come to life!

Mind = blown!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I doubt it'd really look so real even if I put a real bottle on paper! ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The effect of light on those objects and the shadow cast is beyond amazing!

If you see the videos, even after he is half way through - you can't believe that he is about to create something SO realistic. It is the final touches that makes it so real.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    I really doubt how he got the glassy look for "vodka"
    ๐Ÿ‘€

may be its fake
  • lal
    lal
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Never doubt an artist. They are born to delight ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    micheal john
    I really doubt how he got the glassy look for "vodka"
    ๐Ÿ‘€

may be its fake
    Can't say it is a fake. Take a look at the complete video. The process is clearly shown. He seems to be a famous artist. You can search his name.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taking cue from nature for your next robotics project might be the most sane thing to do. As engineers and researchers from across the globe are developing interesting robots that...
A team from University of Washington researchers, led by Maya Cakmak and Rajesh P. N. Rao, has developed a new way of Goal-based Imitation Learning. The computer scientists have shown...
Barring a few exceptions, Samsung has been notorious for selling devices that offer sub-par performance in the high-end tablet market. But this time, Samsung has really outdone its previous releases...
IRCTC has launched a new railway ticket booking site: https://nget.irctc.co.in and it looks like the new site is quite faster even during the peak traffic hours. Ticket booking seems to...
Videocon has announced VPhone Grande, a budget phone priced at Rs. 1950.00 for Indian mobile consumers. Budget phones we've seen so far (and we're talking about those priced under Rs....