draw side view in ortographic projection

if a square of 40 lenth and breth consist a more square of 20 lenght n breth is in it .it is front view and top view is also same. how can we draw side view.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Friend please keep your question properly. From what you are saying, does it has anything to do with 2D design? I think it is 3D. I am uploading a file. the drawing is simple. Just wait.
  • honeys
    honeys
    how can i attach a file with my question. sir, absolutely it is a 3d object. in yur front veiw if i erase rightside portion which is extra extend than this is the front veiw and as same as top veiw.
  • honeys
    honeys
    sir this is my ques

[โ€‹IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sure honeys, This is what I drew. I gave a one more view (side view) for better understanding.

Anyways both of our answers are correct.

I want to ask you how could you attach an image here? (I know there is a green button on top to do that) But exactly how you can convert a CATIA drawing to ordinary image file?

If not CATIA which softwares you used?

P.S: (I am always attaching it in the form of pdf which does not give a correct view without downloading it)
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    All I know is to save an autocad file to jpeg.๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    How about, save as dwg file but I am not getting that option too? In my Software there are options save as stp, session, igs, 3dxml, cgr, hsf, NavRep, txt, wrl. which one of it is a good option?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    In Autocad you just need to type in command: JPGOUT then it will be saved in JPEG file.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK then I will have to see a similar command in CATIA too. Hope I will find one. There must be some command for that.

P.S: I saw your drawing of bridge, I like that. I want that *quality* of images in my drawings too ๐Ÿ˜€ (Color and drafting look both)
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ishutopre
    OK then I will have to see a similar command in CATIA too. Hope I will find one. There must be some command for that.

P.S: I saw your drawing of bridge, I like that. I want that *quality* of images in my drawings too ๐Ÿ˜€ (Color and drafting look both)
    There are several finishing materials in autocad to make you're 3d drawing more realistic. Here's a more larger image: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • honeys
    honeys
    sir, it is very simple , i just make it in paint than save it, than procced the command given in tinypic.com than attach it.
    sir, actually the left side veiw of my question given above is some thing triangular. that push me to think.......
    help me
  • honeys
    honeys
    sir, i m not too familier about catia or cad

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are the simple steering parts. For complex components wait for some days. ๐Ÿ˜€
Does the Internet Inhibit or Encourage Democracy? Quote: Cyber-utopianism is a fallacy. Cool tech tools don't necessarily fuel reform and lead to democratic institutions, argues Evgeny Morozov. Dictators, after all,...
how to do cost estimation for tungsten carbide Die of 40 dia and outer steel casing of 190 dia both are shrink fitted for backward extrusion die
Here is a simple construction of engine. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;lFWUGduf-4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWUGduf-4w[/video]
Hi I am in need of help for completing a matlab or octave project for my class. I have no idea on how to do it or have the slightest...