Downtimes & Errors On CrazyEngineers

CEans,

I apologize for the frequent downtime and errors you might have experienced in the last two days. I along with our webhost admins are fighting a database related problem that's bit uncommon. The downtimes are either caused by server admins restarting the server or the tables in db crashing. Please be assured that this problem is being fixed and we hope to have a solution very soon.

Thanks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like it's going to take us longer to fix the errors. You might encounter database errors while posting new messages. Please don't get upset. Things go wrong ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know dat what is meant by transient response of a transmission line. I have searched different sites and i am unable to find what i want.. my...
How to keep the health of body and mind?
Massive Kroll Tower Crane Supports Seattle Tunnel Job | ENR: Engineering News Record | McGraw-Hill Construction
Now you can make your own Mini Metal Lathe. You have to Hack a power drill into a mini metal lathe with precision speed control. Using a couple of broken...
As a regular yoga practitioner, I have other opinions on some of these. Offered without comment. 10 Ways to Alter Your Consciousness Without Drugs