Downloading Your Old Posts On Twitter May Soon Be A Reality

Mr. Dick Costolo the CEO of Twitter, in an interview with The New York Times has told that Twitter is working on a tool which will let the users export all of their tweets in a single file. According to the #-Link-Snipped-# he also stated that no such tool would be released which can let users dig into all the posts present in Twitter.

Heavy Twitter users are aware of the fact that in the present time Twitter lets the users to access the first few thousand posts. So sometimes they may lose access to their favorite old tweets. This feature is already being given by various third party websites but this will be an in built feature like the "Download Your Information" feature present on Facebook. The release date of this feature is yet to be announced.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • TheCoolDesiBoy
    TheCoolDesiBoy
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Sorry for re-posting. From the next time i shall check whether the news has been posted or not before making a new thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This one is pretty simple(might have been already posted...๐Ÿ˜›) even then i publish this..! enjoy working this out..! Three Masters of Logic wanted to find out who was the wisest...
in most of the conventional devices the losses in standby state is higher due to the variations in the properties of the device both with temperature and with voltage input...
how can i tap the power generated from solar energy and wind energy....?
Is the talent acquisition pattern used in industries these days? If yes, What is it actually? Or still the "Higher" degrees are preferred?๐Ÿ˜’
In this material world we are definitely in for a race in everything(especially in developing nations like INDIA)..In many universities in southern India We students are more stressed on to...