Download Thunderbird 3.0

Thunderbird, Mozilla's email solution, is launching its much awaited version 3.0 in next few hours.

Thunderbird 3.0 features loads of new features including tabbed mails [Something like Yahoo Mail] and also faster search.

Go hear to download: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please post a review here.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Thunderbird is rocking. Search in new Thunderbird is amazingly fast.

Meanwhile, a few of my friends were saying, it is taking abit more time to open (for the first time - i told them this problem may arise because of their system as well). Any body else ever experienced the same problem.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I am just downloading.,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google will start listing real time information from various sources like tweets, blog posts, and also information from sources like MySpace and yes, even Facebook. Other Google partners include FriendFeed,...
hello, CE's why '@' is necessary in email id's.. can't we use any other symbols apart from @ symbol.. If any one know the reasons please give a brief description...
I wonder if someone know from where I can get a business or personal web packages, email packages or domain registration at one place with smart utilities. Hosting Company must...
i have the software if you are interested but i need the crack of petrel 2009.1 or 2009.2, no problem to share it
The past few days have this topic lit up the fire across the board of educational institutions and is boggling the minds of lakhs of MBA aspirants But then which...