Download SMS Listener

This Mobile Phone Application which can speak out the text messages you receive on your handset. This would make sure that you don't have to read to messages manually and keep a eye on your mobile phone, and getting yourself distracted. The application currently available for the Blackberry Phones, Windows Mobile Phones, Andriod & iPhone is currently free

To download click here Download DriveSafe.ly « DriveSafe.ly.

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Some recent Nokia (symbian) phone have a similar application preinstalled.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sarveshgupta
    This Mobile Phone Application which can speak out the text messages you receive on your handset. This would make sure that you don't have to read to messages manually and keep a eye on your mobile phone, and getting yourself distracted. The application currently available for the Blackberry Phones, Windows Mobile Phones, Andriod & iPhone is currently free

To download click here Download DriveSafe.ly « DriveSafe.ly.
    I guess Nokia already has the SMS reader facility.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    I didn't know about that Biggie

Does that application speaks out SMS messages too like this application... then its cool

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got the CE t-shirt ,it's very nice & Cool , i will post snaps tonight... *Thread No 27,000* Check Out Some More On:- https://sites.google.com/site/maheshdahale7/ce-t-shirt
HI guys..! In this sem, we have a term paper lab. We have to prepare a paper according to IEEE format on our own topic..! So, suggest me a good...
Thunderbird, Mozilla's email solution, is launching its much awaited version 3.0 in next few hours. Thunderbird 3.0 features loads of new features including tabbed mails [Something like Yahoo Mail] and...
Google will start listing real time information from various sources like tweets, blog posts, and also information from sources like MySpace and yes, even Facebook. Other Google partners include FriendFeed,...
hello, CE's why '@' is necessary in email id's.. can't we use any other symbols apart from @ symbol.. If any one know the reasons please give a brief description...