Download open source Live operating systems

you can download freely available open source operating systems just visit #-Link-Snipped-# ...you can use them for different purposes like... os installation,server,entertainment,desktop and many more....

Replies

• theAvinash
    theAvinash
    click the purpose and you will get only purpose related os...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a nice share, thanks. Just wondering whether the operating systems and their distros are regularly updated there or not? If I want to download an uBuntu Live CD, I'd do it from the official website than from any other site. But the site you posted can be a good reference point to know the operating systems that are available as Live CD option.
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    yes....really useful website....i found the site when i was looking for live CDs.... n thanks to Google for giving me the link..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😘 Google has officially launched online music store..it is currently only available in the US....
Lazy 8 Games is a company whose goal is to design and develop Standalone games for PC & Mobile platforms and to provide training for future prospects in the field...
Previously named as Plan My Workshop and know named Able Brain is an initiative of IIT Bombay Students in the field of science and technology catering to schools and colleges....
It is career oriented Program which will help students to learn new technologies and achieve career objectives. WTP is launched in technical fields like Web/Game/Android App Development, Hacking and Robotics...
thanks to all of you my dear friend. it will be great experience with all of you in this knowledge era. i am an electrical engineering students.