CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • pradeep_agrawal

MemberJan 31, 2008

Open the link

#-Link-Snipped-#

and then open the link for HP LoadRunner 9.0 Windows Evaluation present on the above page.

You will need to register there to download the LoadRunnet tool.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • azeemuddin

MemberMay 16, 2008

this link never works now only 500 errors
    Cancel
  • pradeep_agrawal

MemberMay 25, 2008

azeemuddin
    this link never works now only 500 errors

The link is still working, i tried it 5 min. back.

-Pradeep
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberMay 25, 2008

Yep. It is working indeed. May be you have got a problem with the network. In case if you are accessing from your work lace, check with your sys admin if downloads are allowed.
    Cancel
  • dips_sree

MemberJun 18, 2008

hi i am trying to download but now load runner 9.1 for windows is present, so when i register and trying to download that it is asking to open .iso file to download. When i click on .iso file, i cannot download it. Is there any way i can download or run software using .iso file.
    Cancel
  • pradeep_agrawal

MemberJun 23, 2008

dips_sree
    when i register and trying to download that it is asking to open .iso file to download. When i click on .iso file, i cannot download it. Is there any way i can download or run software using .iso file.
    *.iso files are archive files (or say image of any disk). So instead of opening the iso file during download, save it to your hard disk. You can burn the contents of an iso file to a CD using standard CD burning softwares like Nero, Sonic etc. Or you can directly read the contents of the file using the software that support iso format (for details see <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Optical disc image - Wikipedia</a>)

-Pradeep
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register