download link for mercury loadrunner

Kindly tell me the link from which i can download loadrunner trial version.

Replies

• pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    Open the link

#-Link-Snipped-#

and then open the link for HP LoadRunner 9.0 Windows Evaluation present on the above page.

You will need to register there to download the LoadRunnet tool.
  • azeemuddin
    azeemuddin
    this link never works now only 500 errors
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    azeemuddin
    this link never works now only 500 errors

The link is still working, i tried it 5 min. back.

-Pradeep
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Yep. It is working indeed. May be you have got a problem with the network. In case if you are accessing from your work lace, check with your sys admin if downloads are allowed.
  • dips_sree
    dips_sree
    hi i am trying to download but now load runner 9.1 for windows is present, so when i register and trying to download that it is asking to open .iso file to download. When i click on .iso file, i cannot download it. Is there any way i can download or run software using .iso file.
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    dips_sree
    when i register and trying to download that it is asking to open .iso file to download. When i click on .iso file, i cannot download it. Is there any way i can download or run software using .iso file.
    *.iso files are archive files (or say image of any disk). So instead of opening the iso file during download, save it to your hard disk. You can burn the contents of an iso file to a CD using standard CD burning softwares like Nero, Sonic etc. Or you can directly read the contents of the file using the software that support iso format (for details see Optical disc image - Wikipedia)

-Pradeep

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Automatic fuel valve - Turn it automatically via remote control. Prevent robbery of vehicle via anti-robbery mechanism Auto-piloting of the aircraft and related control systems. Design of air-cooling systems using...
hello i studing in 3rd year mechanical. I need to do project. I had composed a project. For that i need sensor.So help me & and send one sensor switch...
Hello there guys. Was just browsing the net for interesting places for discussuion. By the way -The site feels cool.
Hi to u all!!!!!!😁

Hi

😎Hiiiiiii