Download Google Chrome Themes

Google's just released a new set of artistic themes for the latest version of Google Chrome Browser 😀

I think few of the themes are really cool! Check them out here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    thank you Biggie.

They are really nice..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Hey, I downloaded a few before you posted the link..

Was about to post the link... but you always pushed me back..

These theams are rocking.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What I don't like is - I can't switch themes from within Google Chrome. Every time I must visit their themes page to change themes.

Doh!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Stephen Coutinho Engineering Trade: Electronics and Telecommuniction Location: Mumbai Occupation: Student(Final Year) Hobbies & Interests: Reading, Sketching I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am a budding Crazy Engineer
CEans, CE was founded on November 26[sup]th[/sup] 2005 and since then, we have been celebrating CrazyEngineers' Day on November 26[sup]th[/sup] every year. I guess its high time we start preparing...
CEans, I just did some quick math. At the time of writing this post, we have about 85,434 posts. If we decide to cross 100,000 posts by November end, let's...
I might be too late, but I've been hearing a lot about Intel Nehalem architecture recently. Can anyone point out difference between Penryn & Nehalem? How does it improve overall...
While we all seriously question the effectiveness of education systems, we never bother how far we go on our own to satisfy our curiosity. I had few shocking realizations in...