Download Google Chrome Extensions

If you want to get your hands dirty trying out the Google Chrome extensions, head over to : Chrome Extensions for Google Chrome

Enjoy!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Mahindra Satyam to hire 1,000 freshers - Software & Services-News-Indiatimes - Infotech IT company Mahindra Satyam plans to appoint 1,000 freshers by December 15, a top company official said....
Source: Three IT cos bag $600 mn Walmart deal- Software & Services-News-Indiatimes - Infotech Walmart Stores Inc, the world's largest retailer, has picked three IT vendors including India's Infosys Technologies...
Sir / madam, My question is The width in bits of double primitive type in Java is --. Select the one correct answer. a. The width of double is platform...
well i understand that there are these following ways: 1.reverse thrust (reversing the propeller to forward thrust) 2.Second, drag (or friction) from the water. The problem with these braking system...
I'm curious, what do you think are the positive and negative points of them? Which would you prefer in then end? From what I gather, 8 hour shifts are not...