Download Flashback malware removal tool

Apple Mac owners may no longer flaunt that their OS has no malware. The Flashback malware affected several thousands macs all over the world and Apple promised a removal tool. Those who've been affected with the malware may now download the flashback malware removal tool directly from Apple: #-Link-Snipped-# . If the malware is found, the tool will quickly remove it and display a message confirming the removal. Be prepared to restart your computer as a reboot might be required in some cases to completely remove the malware.

The details of the removal tool are as follows:-
  • Version: 1.0
  • Post Date: April 13, 2012
  • Download ID: DL1517
  • License: Update
  • File Size: 356 KB
System Requirements
OS X Lion without Java installed

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Old Story vs. Indian Version 😛​{little bit lengthy, but you gonna enjoy that}​​ The Old Story: The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house and...
de purpose for joining CE is to get info abt new thngz in engineering
cn any one tell me whts de scope of masters in engineering management in US?
I have been getting many spam mails. Many of them are, "You have won a prize of $10 million" etc- Here is another one. How to get rid of them?...
I am an electrical engineer and I couldn't find an answer to one question in my text book. Wave guide acts like which type of filter? Does anyone here know...