Download Fedora 16 ALPHA

Fedora 16 release has reached alpha stage. Enthusiasts can download the software from here: Fedora Project - Get the next Fedora. Is there anyone on CE who's tried out the new Fedora release? If yes, please share your opinion with us. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
I've heard this from multiple sources and wish to confirm this from our CEans spread across various locations. I've been hearing that Indian IT companies are taking up steps to...
hi am new user of this site. i'am doing final year. i'm a crazy electronic & communication engineer.😀
Its the most critical moment for which i turned to u!!! I am fresher ...with electronics and communication degree... I not interested in IT sector...i am interested in mobile communications,high...
Samsung has adopted a new naming strategy for their galaxy series phones. The company has announced four new galaxy phones in this series. Read our coverage: Samsung Galaxy W, M...